Plevin & Gallucci Columbus Office Renovation
Over the last 4 years, we have had the opportunity to perform several office renovations in many of the tenant spaces at 2323 W 5th Avenue. These projects include work with MDK Law, The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio, ESI, iHeart Media, and now we can add Plevin & Gallucci to this list.
What was once a vacant office, is now a law office with high end finishes and tons of natural light. The past few months have been spent completely gutting and redesigning the interior to include separate offices, a break room, conference areas, and space for centralized cubicles.
A few highlights of this office renovation includes:
- Flat black painted ceiling for a sleek and industrial appearance
- Low Profile lighting that highlights the work spaces
- Custom cabinetry with stone counter tops
- Paint color that match the client’s brand
- Open break room with random pattern flooring
- New Carpeting throughout the space
This project was a complete transformation, and delivered to meet exactly the clients needs. Check out all the finished photos of the final product.
In need of an office renovation? Let us know!